Take a gap to try the adventure, on the other side of the world, the children in Lima’s streets.
Spend 6 months with CIMA children.
Create an exhibition with pictures, movies and sounds on the children’s life at CIMA
Get involved for what I think is right. Share my experience, pass it on to the youth and give them the will to get interested in the others: the one who lives next to you or on the other side of the world.
6500 euros gotten thanks to partnership: the region administration of Meurthe-et-Moselle, the city of Toul, the youth charity, the town of Bulligny, the charity Bull Uny, Déclic Radio, the mobilization of social work students in Lorraine and youth from Mosaïque charity, a concert to support and donators…
Actions in Peru
Six months in CIMA, no time to get bored!
Arrival during school vacations. The ideal moment to put in place my project. Boys drew, painted their portrait and staged themselves.
During the meeting, I recorded some audio interview…
I participated in the everyday life of CIMA by helping CIMA teachers, by helping the youngest doing their homework. Then I got involved in the library because in this peaceful place, learning the rules is learned through games.
Actions when I came back
- Creation of the exhibition: « the children of Lima’s streets have the floor » and educational support on the theme « living differently » to make children or teenagers aware of the Peruvian culture.
- Make young actors of the exhibition by enabling them to write again in French the expressions of children living in the streets.
- Organize days of exchange in schools, in Nancy city hall, or in the youth charities.
- Move the exhibition to make people aware of how it is to be a child in this country.
- Make a monthly radio program to present the life of CIMA children and my six months in Peru with them.
- Support Ayud’Art in the presentation of its fair trade crafts.
An exhibition at your disposal
An exhibition at your disposal (PDF)
Virginie, au retour, communiquer! (PDF)
Dossier de présentation : Les enfants des rues de Lima ont la parole (PDF)
Action à Toul Malraux (PDF)
Action Dombasle (PDF)
Actions de sensibilisation auprès des jeunes (PDF)
Portraits d’Enfance à la mairie de Nancy (PDF)
Audio expressions: radio programs :